Add to cart
• Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework
• Embracing a Lean-Agile Mindset
• Understanding SAFe Principles
• Creating high performing teams and programs
• Experiencing Planning Interval (PI) Planning
• Exploring, Executing, and Releasing Value
• Leading the Lean-Agile Enterprise
• Empowering a Lean Portfolio
• Building Large Solutions
To perform the role of a SAFe® Agilist (SA), you should be able to:
• Interpret the constructs of SAFe and steps of Implementation Roadmap
• Apply the values and principles of a Lean Agile Mindset
• Apply SAFe’s Lean and Agile principles to the roles of SAFe
• Create high-performing teams by establishing mission and purpose
• Transformational leadership to drive change, develop people, and encourage innovation
• Support PI Planning and the events
• Drive continuous value delivery through Continuous Delivery Pipeline
• Establish alignment and execution Strategic Themes with LPM
• Coordinate multiple ARTs suppliers with a Solution Train
The following individuals will benefit
from this course:
• Executives and Leaders, Managers,
Directors, CIOs, and VPs
• Development, QA, and Infrastructure
• Program and Project Managers
• Product and Product Line Management
• Portfolio Managers, PMO, and Process
• Enterprise, System, and Solution
All are welcome to attend the course,
regardless of experience. However,
the following prerequisites are highly
recommended for those who intend
to take the SAFe® Agilist (SA) 6.0
• 5+ years of experience in software
development, testing, business
analysis, product, or project
• Experience in Scrum
Class registration includes:
• Attendee workbook
• Preparation and eligibility to take the
SAFe® Agilist (SA) 6.0 certification exam
• One–year membership to SAFe Studio
• Course certificate of completion
Attendees must attend both days of the
course in order to qualify for the exam.
• You may be eligible to apply for
15 PDUs toward your continuing
education requirements with the
Project Management Institute
(PMI) for PMP, PgMP, and PMI-ACP
• You may be eligible to apply for
SEUs under Category C, toward
earning or renewing your CSP
through Scrum Alliance
Frequently Asked Questions
A Certified SAFe® Agilist is a professional who has completed the leading SAFe® certification and has passed the Scaled Agile Framework certification exam. The Scaled Agile, Inc is the accreditation body that provides the SAFe® Agilist certification. After acquiring it, the professional can face critical challenges while creating and delivering the enterprise-level software and system in the shortest time. All levels of organizations involved in solution development, i.e., Portfolio, Program, Team, and Large solutions, are guided by the Certified SAFe® Agilist.
The Leading SAFe® certification displays the candidate’s ability and skill in implementing lean thinking, SAFe® framework, and Product development flow and principles. After completing the Leading SAFe® course, the professional gains practical experience of applying Scaled Framework in large enterprises.
You can take up the Leading SAFe® certification examination within 30 days of course completion at no cost for the 1st attempt.
Yes, to get the SAFe® Agilist certification, you have to clear an online test consisting of 45 multiple-choice questions. You will get 90 minutes to complete the exam, and you have to get 80% to pass Leading SAFe® exam and obtain your SAFe® Agilist certificate.
You will have to attend the 2-days Leading SAFe® course instructed by SAFe® Program Consultants. After successful completion of the course, you will receive information directly from Scaled Agile, Inc. You have to take up the SAFe® Agilist certification examination comprising 45 MCQs by clicking on the link shared.You will pass the exam by getting 80% and Scaled Agile will update your profile with the certificate valid for one year along with Scaled Agile membership.
The SAFe® Agilist Certification is valid for one year, after which you have to renew the certification to extend its validity.
At the time of your certification renewal, you will receive an email from Scaled Agile, Inc. It opens your dashboard, and you have an option of renewal where you have to pay $150 to renew your SAFe® Agilist certificate.
At Skilldots we provide training for courses of all the in-demand technologies. One can choose a course from Project Management, Agile, IT, DevOps, Business, IT Service Management, Quality Management, etc based on their choice of interest. To know more, please visit https://www.skilldots.com/
Yes, you can get a customized schedule at your convenience.
Yes, you can change the city and date at your convenience. Contact us to know more details.
Choose the course of your interest, opt for a schedule as per your convenience from our upcoming schedule list, and register for the training by submitting your details. Proceed to make a payment and you will receive a confirmation email of your course enrolment.
Yes, online training is available on various courses. You have an option to choose the mode of training for your course.
Yes, we do provide corporate training. We customize training based on our client’s needs.
All our trainers are highly qualified and certified having numerous years of experience in the training industry.
We accept payment from VISA, Master, Maestro, AMEX and Discover
All types of payment methods are available. You can pay Online through Credit Cards, Debit Cards and Net Banking, Direct Bank Transfer/Wire Transfer/Wallet to our account and many more.