SAFe® for Teams
SAFe® for Teams
Add to cart
• Building an Agile Team
• Planning and executing the Iteration
• Executing the Planning Increment (PI)
• Finishing the Planning Increment (PI)
• Becoming a Certified SAFe® Practitioner
To perform the role of SAFe® Practitioner, you should be able to:
• Apply SAFe to scale Lean and Agile development in their enterprise
• Know their team and its role on the Agile Release Train
• Know all other teams on the train, their roles, and the dependencies between the teams
• Plan and execute iterations ,demonstrate value
• Execute PI Planning
• Integrate and work with other teams on the train
All are welcome to attend the course,
regardless of experience. However,
the following prerequisites are highly
recommended for those who intend
to take the SAFe® Agilist (SA) 6.0
• 5+ years of experience in software
development, testing, business
analysis, product, or project
• Experience in Scrum
Class registration includes:
• Attendee workbook
• Preparation and eligibility to take
the SAFe® Practitioner (SP) 6.0
• One–year membership to SAFe Studio
• Course certificate of completion
Attendees must attend both days of the
course in order to qualify for the exam.
• Attendees may be eligible to
apply for 15 PDUs toward their
continuing education requirements
with the Project Management
Institute (PMI) for PMP, PgMP, and
• Attendees may be eligible to apply
for SEUs under category C, toward
earning or renewing their CSP
through Scrum Alliance
Frequently Asked Questions
A Certified SAFe® Practitioner is a team member of a SAFe® team working in an Agile and Lean environment using Scrum, XP, and Kanban. The Certified SAFe® Practitioners will be able to plan program increments and iterations, develop value on team and program level, develop incrementally with built-in quality, and drive consistent improvements.
While there are no particular or specific prerequisites to attend the course; however, candidates attending the SAFe® Practitioner certification course are recommended to have a working knowledge of Agile principles. It is also good if they are familiar with Scrum, XP, and Kanban. Also, working knowledge of hardware and software development processes.
The first attempt is part of the course fee and should be taken within a month or 30 days of completion of the course.
The first attempt is included in the course fee. For retakes, candidates need to pay $50 per attempt.
You need to first enroll in the course with a reputed institute partnered with Scaled Agile Inc like Skilldots. Complete the 2-day course and appear for the exam within 30 days of course completion and get 80% pass marks in order to get the SAFe® Practitioner certificate.
The SAFe® Practitioner certification is valid for one year which needs to be renewed after that.
The SAFe® Practitioner Certification needs to be renewed every year. The renewal cost is $150. Here are the instructions to be followed for SAFe® Practitioner Certification renewal.
* Use your Username to Login to SAFe® Practitioner Community Platform Account.
* If you do not remember the password, click on “Forgot Password” to reset your password.
* Click on the “Renew Now” Button located close to the Certification. (At the top of the HomePage?
* A Shopping Cart will pop on your window. Use it to renew your SAFe® Practitioner Certification.
At Skilldots we provide training for courses of all the in-demand technologies. One can choose a course from Project Management, Agile, IT, DevOps, Business, IT Service Management, Quality Management, etc based on their choice of interest. To know more, please visit https://www.skilldots.com/
Yes, you can get a customized schedule at your convenience.
Yes, you can change the city and date at your convenience. Contact us to know more details.
Yes, you will receive a certificate after successful completion of the training course.
We do provide different modes of training, Classroom training Online training Live Virtual training
Yes, online training is available on various courses. You have an option to choose the mode of training for your course.
Yes, we do provide corporate training. We customize training based on our client’s needs.
We accept payment from VISA, Master, Maestro, AMEX and Discover
All types of payment methods are available. You can pay Online through Credit Cards, Debit Cards and Net Banking, Direct Bank Transfer/Wire Transfer/Wallet to our account and many more.