SAFe Product Owner/ Product Manager
SAFe Product Owner/ Product Manager
Add to cart
• Becoming a Product Owner/Product Manager in the SAFe enterprise
• Preparing for PI Planning
• Leading PI Planning
• Executing Iterations
• Executing the Planning Increment
• Becoming a Certified SAFe® Product Owner/Product Manager
To perform the role of a SAFe® Product Owner/Product Manager, you should be able:
• Articulate the Product Owner and Product Manager roles
• Connect SAFe principles and values to the PO/PM roles
• Decompose Epics in Features and Features into Stories
• Manage ART and Team backlogs
• Collaborate with Agile teams in estimating and forecasting work
• Represent Customer needs in Planning Increment Planning
• Execute the Planning Increment and deliver continuous value
The following individuals will benefit
from this course:
• Product Owners, Product Managers,
Product Line Managers, Business
Owners, and Business Analysts
• Solution Managers, Portfolio
Managers, Program Managers, and
members of the LACE
• Enterprise, Solution, and System
All are welcome to attend the course,
regardless of experience. However,
the following prerequisites are highly
recommended for those who intend to
take the SAFe® Product Owner/Product
Manager (POPM) 6.0 certification exam:
• Attend a Leading SAFe® course
• Experience working in a SAFe
• Experience with Lean, Agile, or other
Class registration includes:
• Attendee workbook
• Preparation and eligibility to take
the SAFe® Product Owner/Product
Manager (POPM) 6.0 certification exam
• One–year membership to SAFe Studio
• Course certificate of completion
Attendees must attend both days of the
course in order to qualify for the exam.
• Attendees may be eligible to
apply for 15 PDUs toward their
continuing education requirements
with the Project Management
Institute (PMI) for PMP, PgMP, and
• Attendees may be eligible to apply for SEUs under category C, toward earning or renewing their CSP through Scrum Alliance
Frequently Asked Questions
There are no specific prerequisites needed to attend the training but it is highly recommended to have the below:
* Attend a Leading SAFe® course
* Experience working in a SAFe® environment
* Experience with Lean, Agile, or other relevant certifications
Candidates must attend a 2 days training program in order to qualify for the exam.
You can take up the first attempt of the exam anytime after completing the SAFe® Product Owner/Product Manager training. The second attempt can be taken immediately after the first attempt. The third attempt can be taken after waiting for 10 days and the fourth attempt requires a 30-day wait.
The SAFe® Product Owner/Product Manager comprises 45 MCQs that need to be completed within 90 minutes. The passing score is 80% for POPM to get the certificate. It is a web-based close book exam.
The first attempt of the SAFe® certification exam is included as part of the course registration fee if the exam is taken within 30 days of training completion. The retake fee for the exam costs $50.
In order to attain a SAFe® PO/PM certification, candidates are required to attend the 2-day SAFe® PO/PM course. They must successfully pass an online exam at the end of the course to get the certificate. After clearing the assessment, candidates will get the certification from the Scaled Agile (SAFe® certifying body).
SAFe® POPM certification is valid for one year and includes membership in the SAFe® Community Platform.
SAFe® certification needs to be renewed every year. To renew the certification, you need to login to the Scaled Agile Community portal and pay the annual cost of renewal which is $150.
At Skilldots we provide training for courses of all the in-demand technologies. One can choose a course from Project Management, Agile, IT, DevOps, Business, IT Service Management, Quality Management, etc based on their choice of interest. To know more, please visit https://www.skilldots.com/
Yes, you can get a customized schedule at your convenience.
Yes, you can change the city and date at your convenience. Contact us to know more details.
Choose the course of your interest, opt for a schedule as per your convenience from our upcoming schedule list, and register for the training by submitting your details. Proceed to make a payment and you will receive a confirmation email of your course enrolment.
We do provide different modes of training, Classroom training Online training Live Virtual training
Yes, online training is available on various courses. You have an option to choose the mode of training for your course.
Yes, we do provide corporate training. We customize training based on our client’s needs.
We accept payment from VISA, Master, Maestro, AMEX and Discover
All types of payment methods are available. You can pay Online through Credit Cards, Debit Cards and Net Banking, Direct Bank Transfer/Wire Transfer/Wallet to our account and many more.