If you have ever attempted to solve unanticipated business problems, you understand how difficult it can be to build from zero. And even then, you are uncertain as to whether your efforts will be a waste of time and money. Getting somebody by your side who has previously resolved these business issues would be of great assistance. This is the reason why businesses hire an Agile Transformation Consultant in the first place.
Skilldots’ focus to enable our customers to go from “Qualified Ideas” to “Generation of Values” in shortest sustainable market, by ensuring the Solution(s) should underwent the process of “Desirability”, “Feasibility”, “Viability” and “Sustainability” to align with Business Agility of the Customer Organization.
Solution Conceptualization: After completing an initial study and gaining a firm understanding of the maturity of ideas, now slightly getting into next level of transformation called blueprint of solution
Value Evaluation: For the specified use case, the nominated Solution, should be properly mapped with appropriate Business Values.
Prioritization: Shortlist the Business case based on the current market trend, visionary focus (from long term perspective), competitive advantage and last but not the least tangible Return on Investments. The Shortlisted Business case will be taken for implementation iteratively using the Scrum-Iterative delivery model.
Our Skilldots infuses the Lean Agile transformation path with a dynamic leadership team able to bring a dramatic change towards the success. Connect the change to actual business outcomes and systematically replace cumbersome organizational pain points with governance centered on measurable achievements.
Skilldots normally adapt the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) to provide quantifiable business outcomes. Focusing on value and innovation will help your firm adapt and succeed. Our team of specialists has assisted hundreds of corporate customers in customizing the Scaled Agile Framework to produce the ideal business outcomes they want.
Skilldots uses 6 stage process for easy and efficient way of Agile Transformation, they are as follows
- Getting Leadership Buy-in: Obtaining buy-in is not a simple undertaking; it is quite difficult to get buy-in from the Leaders. Have you ever questioned why Leaders are so hesitant to invest in the process? They may believe that investing in process would not provide a return on investment soon or at all. Despite this, you should persuade the Leadership by describing the process and how these transitions (from Adoc Agile or Waterfall approach) may provide benefits in the quickest time possible.
- Create Lean Agile Mindset: Leadership should communicate/ present / create awareness to entire stakeholders in the organization should follows and adapt four pillar, they are “Respect for the People and Culture”, “Efficient Flow”, “Time and Space for Innovation” and “Relentless Improvement” in order to achieve the Values / Goal
- Choose appropriate Train: Along with Leadership / Executive Teams, we need to identify the Line of Business and Value Stream, choose one Train which is comparatively less complex (recommended). After selection, dive deep into the detail and understand all nuances and prepare the detailed plan of action.
- Launch the Train: The defined Product/Solution/Service must be transformed into a practical solution or software through effective and efficient coordination and communication with many Agile Teams.
- Coach: In this context, this role (Agile Change Agent) will support the Agile Team(s) in overcoming their existing learning and equipping them to achieve their intended goal/objectives.
- Sustainability Accelerate: The Sustainability Accelerator is a significant programme designed to accelerate and expand the transition to a sustainable and inclusive future.